Winter Season Overview
Townsville Junior Touch Football conducts club-based, mixed-gender touch football competitions from March to June, for children aged ten (10) to fourteen (14).
- Mixed 10 & Under (cannot turn eleven this year)
- Mixed 12 & Under (cannot turn thirteen this year)
- Mixed 14 & Under (cannot turn fifteen this year)
- Playing in our junior mixed touch football competition requires you to be part of one of our clubs;
- If you've never played before, our clubs have accredited coaches to help you get started;
- Each club sets their own registration/sign-on fees and some even let you pay it online as part of the sign-on process;
- If you haven't played for your club before you will need to purchase a playing uniform as well;
- Don't worry, touch football is still the cheapest team sport in town!
- Registration is done online, although some clubs will also hold a physical sign-on day/s.
In mixed competitions, the maximum number of males allowed on the field of play is three (3). The minimum male requirement is one (1) and the minimum female requirement is one (1).
A modified set of rules and by-laws for this competition is available from the rules page of our website, under the "Play" menu.