Queens Park Touch Fields
All Townsville Junior Touch Football matches are played at the Townsville Touch Football fields in the heart of Townsville, located at Queens Park, North Ward.
The venue features eight (8) full-sized touch football fields, as well as four (4) separate junior-sized fields.
- No alcohol of any kind may be taken onto the park.
- Queens Park is also a smoke-free venue.
19-43 Paxton Street
North Ward, Townsville Qld 4810
A reminder to all parents and spectators that for the safe and proper conduct of touch football matches, you must not sit within the interchange area and not within five (5) metres of the boundaries of any field in use.
This means that if there is not enough room between two fields, spectators are not to be seated there.
The below field layouts have clearly defined spectator "No-Go" zones.
All parents and spectators are reminded that they are required to remove themselves from any area if directed by a referee, club official or committee member.
NOTICE TO ALL SPECTATORS:
- Interchange areas are for players, coaches, officials and referees only.
- Spectators are NOT to sit within five (5) metres of the boundaries of any field in use.
- There are to be NO SPECTATORS within any RED areas as shown below.