The match check-in process is very simple, and is done from your mobile phone (you must enabled 3G/4G data).
Before you start, here's some important information that you need to know:
- Everyone must check-in, regardless of their role. That includes spectators!
- You must check-in to each and every match that you are invovled in (or watching).
For example: if you are playing and refereeing on the same night, you will need to check into both matchs seperately.
- Check-in for each match opens one (1) hour before the match's scheduled start time, so if you are playing at 6pm then check-in for your match will open at 5pm.
- Check-in is compulsory, and if you fail to check in you could forfeit the match for your team. Players who fail to check-in also won't have their match counted towards the finals series, which means they may not be able to play at the end of the year.
- You cannot check-in later on if you forget!
Watching junior touch footy this season?
Click here to find out more about spectator requirements for COVID-19.
Coaches and Team Managers (as well as Club Officials) have received digital copy of the '2020 TJT Team Management Pack' which provides further information about the check-in process.
If you have any trouble along the way, speak to your coach/manager first, and then contact your club.
- Ask your coach/manager for the QR Code (we've also put it below for you);
- Open your phone's CAMERA app (or Barcode Scanner app if you have one);
- Focus on the QR Code (don't take a photo) until the popup message appears;
- Tap on the popup message to go to the check-in process.
If your phone won't scan the code (some older phones may have trouble), just open your phone's internet app (Chrome, Safari, Internet) and go to tjt.org.au/checkin.
The first time you get into the check-in process, you'll need to create your profile by entering your full legal name (on your birth certificate, drivers licence, etc.), your phone number, and your email address. After the first time, your phone will remember your profile.
You can also create a profile for other members of your family, so that you can check them all in from the one phone!